BOOKING OPENS 2 DECEMBER 2019
5 - 6 June 2020
We hope you can join us for the 24th Keswick Beer Festival and all that is is famous for, including:-
- Over 200 very special Beers & Ciders (and one or two other favourite tipples of our loyal Keswick Beer Festival regulars).
- Excellent bands on both Friday and Saturday night.
- Great Beer festival atmosphere both inside our huge marquee and outside on the wonderful green, green grass of the Keswick Rugby Club, surely one of the most scenic rugby grounds in the Country?
- Most of all our VERY SPECIAL Keswick Beer Festival fans.
- Our friendly Keswick Beer Festival Volunteers who will help you have a great time.
The Keswick Beer Festival is located in Keswick, the heart of the North Lakes in the Lake District National Park (now a World Heritage Site). As well as the Keswick Beer Festival, Keswick offers a great choice of places to stay, shopping, good restaurants and is a great place to explore e.g. take a Lake Cruise on Derwentwater or a visit to one of our many tourist attractions.
Come and join us, it will be better than ever.