The 600 Clubmonthly prize draw
Join our exclusive monthly prize draw
The 600 Club is a monthly prize draw that is available exclusively to members. It’s a way of raising money for Theatre by the Lake as well as a chance for you to win a cash prize.
Through the support of The 600 Club, in 2022 members raised £5,500 for the theatre. Since the theatre opened its doors in 1999, the 600 Club has raised a staggering £111,000. We’d like to say a huge thank you to those that have helped us reach this figure!
Congratulations to our August 2023 winners:
1st prize: Number 655, £80, Barbara
2nd prize: Number 575, £40, Linda Hepworth
3rd prize: Number 259, £20, John Peacock
How it works
Each entry costs £1 per month. Every month three numbers are selected at random for first, second and third prize. The monthly prizes are £80 for first prize, £40 for second and £20 for third prize. The draw takes place in the last week of each month.
To purchase a 600 Club number for the remainder of 2023, you will need to log into your account. Then click the ‘Book Now’ button and follow the steps.
Terms and conditions
The 600 Club is operated by Cumbria Theatre Trust and is registered with Allerdale Borough Council, under the Lotteries and Amusements Act 1976.
- The lottery is open to all Theatre by the Lake Members (Friends, Best Friends, Benefactors and Champions), in their name only.
- No entry into the lottery can be by or on behalf of a person under the age of 18. If a ticket is sold knowingly to, or to a party on behalf of a person under 18, they will be exempt from the competition and forfeit any prize.
- Each entry will cost £1 per month.
- All proceeds, after prizes and administration, will be gifted to Cumbria Theatre Trust (T/A Theatre by the Lake). Monthly prizes are fixed at 1st prize £80, 2nd prize £40 and 3rd prize £20.
- Members pay in advance for the full year running from February-January. Members joining part way through the year will need to pay, in full, the equivalent of £1 per month for the remaining draws.
- Payment must be made online or in person at the Box Office. Cumbria Theatre Trust will not offer credit facilities to players under any circumstances whatsoever.
- Cumbria Theatre Trust will send confirmation of your Lottery entry within 14 days of receipt of application.
- A unique number will be allocated to each entry on application. There is no limit to the number of entries that an individual may have
- Winning names will be selected using random generation software, with an independent witness present.
- Winners will be contacted by email or post shortly after the draw. Payment will be made by issuing a credit to the member’s account at Theatre by the Lake’s Box Office This can be used against future ticket purchases or can be debited to the member’s debit card by calling the Box Office. Winning amounts will be available for use for a period of 3 years from the date of issue.
- Winning names declared are final and Cumbria Theatre Trust will not enter into any dispute regarding their validity.
- Cumbria Theatre Trust reserves the right to display the name(s) of the winner(s) at the theatre or on its website.
Updated February 2023