What We Offer
When you join Theatre by the Lake, you’ll join a brilliant team of people who are dedicated to the success of our work.
In addition to finding us in one of the most beautiful locations in the UK, we offer a supportive work environment where wellbeing is a priority, where we are all committed to continuously improving the way we work and where opinions are heard.
As part of our team, you’ll also receive:
- 31 holidays per year, plus an extra day at Christmas
- Membership to our company pension scheme (subject to eligibility)
- Membership to our EAP plan providing support and guidance on all areas of wellbeing and including counselling sessions without the need for a medical referral
- Company sick pay
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- Discounted lunch and refreshments at our Lakeside Café with the opportunity to take in a view of Derwentwater whilst you take a break
- Complimentary tickets for our shows as well as easy access to interesting and varied theatre productions
- Social Activities – from a wild swim group to Fizzy Friday, there are a wide range of opportunities to get together outside of work.
- Car Parking – Whilst we’re unfortunately not able to cover the cost of car parking at the theatre, there is the opportunity to purchase a parking permit from the local council which offers a significantly discounted parking cost